Wednesday, November 21, 2012

BuzzFeed - Latest: The World's Worst Thanksgiving, As Told By Advice Columns

BuzzFeed - Latest
BuzzFeed, Find Your New Favorite Thing
The World's Worst Thanksgiving, As Told By Advice Columns
Nov 21st 2012, 21:13

Thanksgiving is one of the most fertile — and disturbing — times of year for advice columns. Using only questions from said columns, we've compiled a tale of the Thanksgiving from Hell.

Clashing dress codes immediately cause drama.

Clashing dress codes immediately cause drama.

"My wife’s people dress to the nines. The men wear ties and the women wear dresses. But my siblings’ families turn up like slobs, some in T-shirts and sweat pants. The disparity makes me uncomfortable." Social Qs

Via: zuckervati.com

Aunt Stacy insists on eating early so she can go Black Friday shopping.

Aunt Stacy insists on eating early so she can go Black Friday shopping.

"My sister-in-law, who comes to our place for Thanksgiving, has asked if we can push our dinner from 6 p.m. to 4 p.m. to accommodate her desire to shop the Black Friday sales, which are starting on Thanksgiving evening in some of the big-box stores." Social Qs

Image by Chris Franz / Getty Images

The table is covered in cat hair.

The table is covered in cat hair.

"A family member has six cats and wants to have the Thanksgiving meal at her house. Every time I eat there, I find cat hair on the table, on the plates and in the food. I don’t want to cause hard feelings, but how do I handle this? I’m allergic to cats." Dear Abby

Via: icanhasinternets.com

A secret sister shows up, scandalizing everyone.

A secret sister shows up, scandalizing everyone.

"My father had an affair on the side many years ago, and I found out about it. The affair had resulted in the birth of my half sister, Annie. Dad has successfully kept Annie a secret for 25 years. [...] Annie just told me that she would like to be invited to Thanksgiving." Dear Prudence

Source: NinaMalyna  /  via: shutterstock.com


View Entire List ›

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment