Thursday, November 29, 2012

BuzzFeed - Latest: 22 Flavored Liquors That Will Make You Angry

BuzzFeed - Latest
BuzzFeed, Find Your New Favorite Thing
22 Flavored Liquors That Will Make You Angry
Nov 30th 2012, 00:12

There is no possible reason for these to exist.

Electricity-Flavored Vodka

Electricity-Flavored Vodka

Thanks but I think maybe I'll go stick my tongue in an outlet instead.

Source: static

Tequila-Flavored Rum

Tequila-Flavored Rum

No I will not taste the smooth.

Source: southernwine.com

"Iced Cake" Vodka

"Iced Cake" Vodka

Source: luxeinacity.com

Wasabi-Flavored Vodka

Wasabi-Flavored Vodka

Man, and here I thought the unnecessary wasabi craze had ended with mashed potatoes.

Source: oddkavodka.com


View Entire List ›

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment