Friday, November 30, 2012

BuzzFeed - Latest: Lindsay Lohan Supposedly Drinks Two Liters Of Vodka Per Day

BuzzFeed - Latest
BuzzFeed, Find Your New Favorite Thing
thumbnail Lindsay Lohan Supposedly Drinks Two Liters Of Vodka Per Day
Nov 30th 2012, 21:57

That story and more in today's CelebFeed Gossip Roundup!

Lindsay Lohan update: Friends say that she supposedly drinks two liters of vodka per day. (Nice friends!) She is rumored to be heading to rehab in order to avoid jail time.

Source: Getty Images

Jenny Johnson breaks her silence about her Twitter war with Chris Brown last weekend:

"I've had people assume I dislike Chris Brown because I'm taking up for Rihanna, I'm not. I'm on the side of good, of equality and respect for my fellow woman. I was raised to not respect a person who doesn't respect others. And one human being physically harming another human being is one of the most disrespectful acts there is. I won't say I regret what I did, but I will say I have learned from it. I chose to turn a lazy Sunday watching football with my husband into a total shitstorm. I never thought I'd see the chicks on The View attempt tobreak down our interaction on Twitter (if they only knew how little thought and effort go into anything I tweet, there is literally nothing to break down).”

Via: gq.com

Carrie Underwood will play Maria von Trapp in NBC's live broadcast of The Sound of Music next year.


View Entire List ›

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment