Wednesday, November 28, 2012

BuzzFeed - Latest: Bobbi Kristina Brown And Her Adopted Brother Are No Longer Dating

BuzzFeed - Latest
BuzzFeed, Find Your New Favorite Thing
thumbnail Bobbi Kristina Brown And Her Adopted Brother Are No Longer Dating
Nov 28th 2012, 22:01

That story and more in today's CelebFeed Gossip Roundup!

Bobbi Kristina Brown and her adopted brother Nick Gordon broke up, so now we can stop having nightmares about Whitney Houston rolling in her grave over the quasi-incest happening in her family since she's left the planet. E! News directs us to the following tweets from Bobbi Kristina:

I guess it's time 4me2stop depending on anymore. It's my time2follow what Mom&The Lord put out on this path for me. #Thankful. Mom xxo

"Who do I trust in this world? Pfft well that's easy beezie, #Myself, No1 will kno's me like ME&They'd rather not take thtchance2knoME, &2me

Who has two thumbs and is practically foaming at the mouth to watch this all go down on the upcoming Lifetime series, The Houstons? This girl.

Source: @REALbkBrown  /  via: @REALbkBrown

Of course Charlie Sheen has some thoughts on the kid from Two And A Half Men's video — or the "Hale-Bopp-like meltdown," as he put it:

"Obviously, not having been there for some time, the Angus T. Jones that I knew and still love is not the same guy I saw on YouTube yesterday. I dare anyone to spend ten years in the laugh-track that is Chuck Lorre's hive of oppression and not suffer some form of an emotional tsunami."

Via: tmz.com


View Entire List ›

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment