Friday, November 2, 2012

BuzzFeed - Latest: Lady Gaga: "How Come Nobody Says Anything" About Adele's Weight?

BuzzFeed - Latest
BuzzFeed, Find Your New Favorite Thing
thumbnail Lady Gaga: "How Come Nobody Says Anything" About Adele's Weight?
Nov 2nd 2012, 21:49

Gaga tries to explain her feelings about the media's reaction to her weight gain in all the wrong ways and more in today's CelebFeed Gossip Roundup.

While Lady Gaga was discussing the media storm about her weight gain she threw a bit of shade at Adele's weight:

Image by Ian Gavan / Getty Images

"I was acutely aware of some photos on the internet – my mum called me and was like, “Did you gain weight?” – everybody was telling me about it, and I didn’t really care. But when I heard it was on the news, where they talk about wars, the economy crashing and the election – I just thought, ‘This is f*cking ridiculous.’ I mean, what kind of example is that to a young girl sitting at home? I thought, well I don’t really care if they think I’m fat, because, quite honestly, I did gain about 30 pounds. Adele is bigger than me, how come nobody says anything about it? She’s so wonderful and I think her confidence is something I have to match. She has set the bar very high for a lot of women. I need to be a confident woman and just say politically active things when I can that are helpful to young people.”

Cool Chad Kroeger story of the day:

"There was a heat wave going on in Germany. In a back room in the venue where we were playing, there was an old fan with a metal blade... And we paid the drum tech... about 600 deutschmarks... (to) stick his johnson in the fan. He took the money... I can still hear the 'bleh-bleh-blehhhhhhh' of the blade slowly sputtering to a stop, and this blood-curdling scream. It was fantastic. Somebody has video footage of this somewhere that needs to be resurrected and shown at the guy's next birthday party."

Did I say "cool"? I meant "awful."


View Entire List ›

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment