Friday, November 23, 2012

BuzzFeed - Latest: Kobe Bryant Gave Steve Nash An Amazing Nickname

BuzzFeed - Latest
BuzzFeed, Find Your New Favorite Thing
thumbnail Kobe Bryant Gave Steve Nash An Amazing Nickname
Nov 24th 2012, 04:58

I've never wanted a nickname to catch on more.

Image by Ezra Shaw / Getty Images

Jerk. Sociopath. Evil mad man hell-bent on world domination. These are just some of the ways you could describe Kobe Bryant. Who knew that we'd have to add "genius nickname author" to the list? When talking to the Los Angeles Times recently Kobe finally rectified the problem that is Steve Nash's lack of a good nickname. (And no, "Nashty" is not a thing.)

“I’m not working too hard, to be honest with you. The shots that I made were all jumpers. It doesn’t take much energy to knock those jumpers down,” he said. “Bringing the ball up and having me kind of initiate the offense and score and stuff like that, it’s making me work a little more than I will when Gatsby gets back.

“When Gatsby gets back, I don’t have to do that. The game’s going to become even more easy for me.”

This is just brilliant. I haven't been able to put my finger on what exactly Nash's new LA style was, but this is it. Kobe Bryant is a genius.

Image by Mark J. Terrill / AP

Hey Steve, how much do you like that nickname?

Hey Steve, how much do you like that nickname?

You can just tell he loves it.

Image by Mark J. Terrill / AP


View Entire List ›

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment