Friday, November 23, 2012

BuzzFeed - Latest: The "Kenan And Kel" Reunion Is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

BuzzFeed - Latest
BuzzFeed, Find Your New Favorite Thing
thumbnail The "Kenan And Kel" Reunion Is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN
Nov 23rd 2012, 19:43

NOOOOOOOOO.

Via: theorange.co

Kel recently spoke with TMZ about his relationship with Kenan, and how he does not believe he's going to make a cameo on Kenan's new NBC show. Read at your own risk... this will shatter your hopes, your dreams, and pretty much your entire childhood:

"Kenan does not want to be seen with me in any form of media, or even have my name mentioned around him.

There is no bad blood on my side, I’m not declining a reunion, I know the fans love the show and would love to see some type of appearance with us … I just don’t see that ever happening because of how he really feels."

Via: tmz.com


View Entire List ›

Media files:
enhanced-buzz-22159-1353694209-3.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment