Friday, November 2, 2012

BuzzFeed - Latest: 10-Year-Old Daughter Of Gay Dads Thanks Obama

BuzzFeed - Latest
BuzzFeed, Find Your New Favorite Thing
thumbnail 10-Year-Old Daughter Of Gay Dads Thanks Obama
Nov 2nd 2012, 22:15

“I just wanted to tell you that I am so glad you agree that two men can love each other because I have two dads and they love each other,” Sophia wrote.

Via: facebook.com

Sophia Bailey Klugh's fathers, Jonathan Bailey and Triton Klugh, posted their daughter's letter on Facebook with the following comment:

"Totally umprompted, our amazing 10 year-old decided to write this letter to Barack Obama, and it made Triton Klugh and I so unbelievably proud. And maybe we teared up a little.

I've refrained from all the political posts, but this is just too close to home to ignore. This is not about President Obama - it's about what's right. So frankly, if you don't agree with the innocent, heartfelt and surprisingly straightforward position of my 10 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, then please unfriend me because we don't actually belong connected here in the first place."

(H/T HuffPo)

Media files:
enhanced-buzz-26494-1351888951-7.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment