Tuesday, December 4, 2012

BuzzFeed - Latest: Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Totally Hooked Up Last Night

BuzzFeed - Latest
BuzzFeed, Find Your New Favorite Thing
thumbnail Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Totally Hooked Up Last Night
Dec 4th 2012, 21:57

That story and more in today's CelebFeed Gossip Roundup!

After being presented with an award by her ex-boyfriend's family last night, Taylor Swift and Harry Styles went out, did karaoke, and held hands on their way back to Taylor's hotel room, where they may or may not have had "Seven Hours of Sex." Did they actually do that? I dunno, and it's kind of weird to think about since Harry is a mere 18 years old. That said, you can decide for yourself how "into it" Harry is in the above GIF.

Via: dailymail.co.uk

Shakira's ex-boyfriend is suing her to the tune of $100 million dollars.

Source: Reuters

Mike Tyson has been telling a story lately about the time he walked in on his on-again, off-again girlfriend Robin Givens in bed with Brad Pitt:

"I was getting a divorce. I was going to my lawyer's office to divorce her that day but I wanted to sneak in a quickie. This particular day, someone beat me to the punch. I guess Brad got there earlier than I did. I was mad as hell. You should've saw his face when he saw me.

One day, I’m going to her house to bone her again and no one’s home, and I’m leaving and she’s pulling up with Brad Pitt, and I’m sad. He wasn’t Brad Pitt back then. He was just some little beach-bum-looking dude. 'Hey dude' kind of guy. He was probably selling his body for money or something, I don’t know. He was very pretty. I wasn’t thinking about attacking him. I was just depressed I couldn’t bone her no more."

Via: ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com


View Entire List ›

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment