Monday, December 3, 2012

BuzzFeed - Latest: Anne Hathaway's Catwoman Was The Best Part Of "The Dark Knight Rises"

BuzzFeed - Latest
BuzzFeed, Find Your New Favorite Thing
thumbnail Anne Hathaway's Catwoman Was The Best Part Of "The Dark Knight Rises"
Dec 3rd 2012, 20:12

And President Obama agrees. A BuzzFeed exclusive infographic…

"The Dark Knight Rises" is available on Blu-ray Combo pack, DVD and for download tomorrow, 12/4!

Source: Warner Brothers

By the way, Hathaway said in an interview for "Les Miserables" that she would love to do a Catwoman spin-off.

“I would love it. I actually, it’s so embarrassing, I was at a press Q & A thing the other night for a screening of ‘The Dark Knight,’ and the moderator asked me, ‘So what was it like to say goodbye to the character?’ And I burst into tears, because I miss her. “It just makes me cry. I miss her. I love Selena so much and I love her presence in my life and getting to… I’m crying again. So assuming there was enough Kleenex in the world, I would love to do a spin-off.”

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment