Saturday, August 25, 2012

BuzzFeed - Latest: SuperNerds Nephew And Uncle Save The Day (Again!)

BuzzFeed - Latest
BuzzFeed, Find Your New Favorite Thing
SuperNerds Nephew And Uncle Save The Day (Again!)
Aug 25th 2012, 11:02

Remember the adorable nerdy uncle who made videos with his nephew? Well, they're back! This time things get a little hairy when the mission requires them to show face, but don't worry…they're both prepared.

I only get to see my nephew about twice a year because I am in the military, so today I emailed my sister some lines for him to get on videotape so we could do a little project together.

SuperNerds 2: Panda-monium

Source: youtube.com  /  via: youtu.be

SuperNerds: Call Cade Maybe

Source: youtube.com  /  via: youtu.be

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment