Friday, August 31, 2012

BuzzFeed - Latest: J.K. Rowling Building Her Children Hogwarts-Inspired Tree Houses

BuzzFeed - Latest
BuzzFeed, Find Your New Favorite Thing
thumbnail J.K. Rowling Building Her Children Hogwarts-Inspired Tree Houses
Aug 31st 2012, 14:02

Dear Jo, please adopt me.

The brilliant author of the Harry Potter series had been planning to build her children Hogwarts-inspired tree houses, but was held up due to complaints from the neighbors. However, the Edinburgh planning committee approved the plans yesterday. And now I'm extremely jealous.

I feel like I'm waiting for my letter from Hogwarts all over again.

Hagrid's newly-improved hut. And Fang's new playground.

Via: hypable.com

A rope bridge. Because who wouldn't want that?

Via: hypable.com

Seriously, can someone just make this for me?

Via: hypable.com


View Entire List ›

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment