Tuesday, August 14, 2012

BuzzFeed - Latest: Have Male Enhancing Body Garments Finally Hit The Mainstream? [NSFW]

BuzzFeed - Latest
BuzzFeed, Find Your New Favorite Thing
Have Male Enhancing Body Garments Finally Hit The Mainstream? [NSFW]
Aug 14th 2012, 20:17

Remember a time when mirdles, Manx, and butt pads were simply a lifestyle story that no one actually took seriously? No longer a niche item, they are now sold on major websites and retail stores at reasonable prices. Here are 14 ways to jazz up your junk.

Junk Jeans

Junk Jeans

These jeans are made by a company called Hot Child. They come with a codpiece that is supposed to enhance the curves of your bulge as well as eliminate scrunching bunching dick discomfort. Check out their website for more information on their upcoming launch and read an interview with the founder at Fashionista.

Source: fashionista.com

The Male Girdle, $36.99

The Male Girdle, $36.99

This item has 4 stars on Amazon!

According to Amazon reviewer Robert, "It is not detectable, at first it is firm, then comfortable and then I forget that I have it on....I am not at all self conscious - I look great, my clothes fit well and no on knows that I wear a foundation garment. I've had a number of compliments and would not go without my girdle." His one caveat: it's "difficult to put on after a shower."

Source: amazon.com

The Compression Tank, $19.99

The Compression Tank, $19.99

Also has a 4-star rating from Amazon.com. It's like a Spanx wifebeater. Great for MOOBS!

Amazon reviewer Thomas Thomas comments: "This was exactly what I wanted. It was tight but not too tight (I ordered a size larger to ensure that it was not too snug). All I wanted was just a little flattening around the nipples, and the shirt delivered, and it does not cling to your clothes like cotton does either!"

Source: amazon.com

Underworks Belly Buster

Underworks Belly Buster

I included this as a cautionary tale! Love handles become armpit handles in this unfortunate photo of mirdle spillage.

Source: amazon.com


View Entire List ›

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment