Friday, August 17, 2012

BuzzFeed - Latest: Did Hope Solo's Partner Hit Her On "Dancing With The Stars"?

BuzzFeed - Latest
BuzzFeed, Find Your New Favorite Thing
thumbnail Did Hope Solo's Partner Hit Her On "Dancing With The Stars"?
Aug 17th 2012, 19:32

Well, that's what she wrote in her book! That and more in today's CelebFeed Gossip Roundup!

Hope Solo wrote in her autobiography that her Dancing With The Stars partner, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, hit her:

"He manhandled me in rehearsals from the start, pushing me, whacking my stomach, bending my arms roughly. I thought that was just how it went -- how dancers worked with each other. But it kept getting worse. One day, Maks was trying to put me in a certain position and hit my stomach so hard with his open palm that I had a red handprint there for the rest of the day."

Maks is adamant that the allegations are false.

Reality TV personality Joey Kovar has died. He was 29. Joey, who appeared on The Real World: Hollywood and Celebrity Rehab was found this morning with blood coming from his nose and ears — an ambulance was called and he was pronounced dead at the scene.

Via: blogs.suntimes.com

Katy Perry and John Mayer are indeed an item. Here's proof.


View Entire List ›

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment