Thursday, November 8, 2012

BuzzFeed - Latest: Sad Bronies Make Themselves Photoshopped "My Little Pony" Girlfriends

BuzzFeed - Latest
BuzzFeed, Find Your New Favorite Thing
Sad Bronies Make Themselves Photoshopped "My Little Pony" Girlfriends
Nov 8th 2012, 16:44

Sometimes it's just not enough to admire cartoon characters from afar. Sometimes you have to weird science a pony girlfriend for yourself to impress your DeviantArt friends.

"Me and Luna are ready for the homecoming dance!"

Source: venom2204.deviantart.com

"As soon as I got up I had to get right to doing work around the house, when I got done I decided to take a nap. A few minutes after I layed down I felt something I felt something work it's way in between my arm, I opened one eye and saw Dash crawled into bed with me to keep me company after seeing me work so much. Isn't she just the sweetest?"

Source: s-missile.deviantart.com

"Twilight is waiting for her special somepony to come along. She's ready."

Source: hachaosagent.deviantart.com

"Twilight Sparkle stole my workstation. I can't get any work done because ponies are distracting me... Literally."

Source: biodegradablebox.deviantart.com


View Entire List ›

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment