Tuesday, November 13, 2012

BuzzFeed - Latest: Rihanna Strips Down For "GQ"

BuzzFeed - Latest
BuzzFeed, Find Your New Favorite Thing
thumbnail Rihanna Strips Down For "GQ"
Nov 13th 2012, 16:59

The singer takes it all off for the magazine's “Men Of The Year” issue.

Image: Mario Sorrenti / GQ

Rihanna was named the magazine's "Obsession of the Year." In the issue, she discussed love, her image, and Chris Brown:

...on what she wants in a relationship: “I like to feel like a woman. I have to be in control in every other aspect of my life, so I feel like in a relationship, like I wanted to be able to take a step back and have somebody else take the lead.”

…on love: “Love makes you go places you probably wouldn’t ever go, had it not been for love. But I think everybody still has their limits.”

…on how she sees herself: “Sometimes a person looks at me and sees dollars. They see numbers and they see a product. I look at me and see art. If I didn’t like what I was doing, then I would say I was committing slavery.”

…on the fight between Drake and Chris Brown: “There’s no proof of that being for my love. That’s my answer to that question.”

Read the full story here.

Image: Mario Sorrenti / GQ

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment