Tuesday, November 13, 2012

BuzzFeed - Latest: Kiera Knightley "Doesn't Mind" Exposing Her Breasts "Because They're So Small"

BuzzFeed - Latest
BuzzFeed, Find Your New Favorite Thing
thumbnail Kiera Knightley "Doesn't Mind" Exposing Her Breasts "Because They're So Small"
Nov 13th 2012, 22:09

The world thanks you, Kiera. That story and more in today's CelebFeed Gossip Roundup!

Kiera Knightly talked to Vogue about her nude scenes:

Source: Allure

"I'm quite rigorous about what gets exposed. No bottom half! I don't mind exposing my tits because they're so small — people really aren't that interested."

And of how marketing folks like to enhance her on movie posters:

"They always pencil in my boobs. I was only angry when they were really droopy," she laughs. "For King Arthur, for a poster, they gave me these really strange droopy tits. I thought, 'Well, if you're going to make me fantasy breasts, at least make perky breasts.'"

Chris Brown could care less that you got upset about how he dressed as "a terrorist" for Hallowen:

Source: Getty Images

"It’s fucking Halloween! It’s a motherfucking pagan holiday. We dress our kids up as Satan, demons, little goblins, and all this other shit. Get over it, people! I was dressed as the people we killed, the person we killed… Bin Laden!… It’s nobody’s motherfucking business!"

Here's a photo of it, in case you forgot.


View Entire List ›

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment