Tuesday, November 20, 2012

BuzzFeed - Latest: Ke$ha Has A Bra Made From 1,000 Of Her Fans' Teeth

BuzzFeed - Latest
BuzzFeed, Find Your New Favorite Thing
thumbnail Ke$ha Has A Bra Made From 1,000 Of Her Fans' Teeth
Nov 20th 2012, 22:06

That story and more in today's CelebFeed Gossip Roundup!

About the dental-clothes, Ke$ha said, "I asked for them to send me their teeth and I got, like, over 1000 human teeth. I made it into a bra top, and a headdress, and earrings, and necklaces. I've worn it out!" Then she talked about the sex she had with ghosts again:

"Well no, I definitely lived in a house that had a ghost in it. And there was sexual energy in the air. That’s real talk. I don’t know who the ghost was, but it was at Laurel Canyon in this house that I lived in—it was kind of like a flophouse, all the people that lived there. I moved in when I was pretty broke, and there was just this weird energy there that I was drawn to."

Also, she wore a bra made out of 1000 of her fans' teeth?

Cameron Diaz has some words on female objectification:

“I think every woman does want to be objectified. There’s a little part of you at all times that hopes to be somewhat objectified, and I think it’s healthy. I’m not some young girl with the photographer going, ‘Will you take your clothes off?’ I’m like [mimes stripping], ‘How does this look?’ They’re like, ‘Today we’re not going to put anything other than bras and heels on you,’” Diaz continues, “and I’m like, ‘These heels are not high enough.’”

Via: gossipcop.com


View Entire List ›

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment