Wednesday, November 14, 2012

BuzzFeed - Latest: Joel McHale Played Football In College, Has A Rose Bowl Ring

BuzzFeed - Latest
BuzzFeed, Find Your New Favorite Thing
thumbnail Joel McHale Played Football In College, Has A Rose Bowl Ring
Nov 14th 2012, 19:44

He pointed out the fact on last night's Conan while talking about how he'll flash the ring to get out of a speeding ticket.

He and his team mates talked to ESPN about his short career:

I started in January of 1992 and left in August of ’93. There’s a side of me that would have loved to play. The time spent there I felt was very precious and I learned a ton. I was doing school, I was doing football and I was doing theater and those days really taught me about work ethic and what you have to do: You have to work really hard at the thing you love doing to be able to do it.

Via: espn.go.com

And a photo of Joel at the Rose Bowl in 1992. Believe it.

Via: espn.go.com

Media files:
enhanced-buzz-15817-1352912814-14.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment