Tuesday, November 20, 2012

BuzzFeed - Latest: A Guide To Paris Hilton's Music Career

BuzzFeed - Latest
BuzzFeed, Find Your New Favorite Thing
thumbnail A Guide To Paris Hilton's Music Career
Nov 20th 2012, 20:28

This morning TMZ leaked Paris and Lil Wayne's new song, “I Wanna Bang You.” But there is SO MUCH MORE.

Source: FameFlynet Pictures

2004: "Screwed"

The song, written by Kara DioGuardi and Greg Wells, was pitched to both Paris and Haylie Duff and soon they both gave interviews in which they claimed ownership of the song. Duff was then dropped by Hollywood Records so the song could belong to Paris. (The performance above shows the justice she did the tune.) Here's a sample of the lyrics:

Since I'm already screwed Here's a message to you My heart's wide open I'm just not getting through to the lover in you Yet I'm still hoping That tonight, tonight, you're gonna turn down the lights And give me a little more room just to prove it to you What do I gotta do?

2006 brought us "Paris," the self-titled album from Warner Music.

2006 brought us "Paris," the self-titled album from Warner Music.

Source: cduniverse.com


View Entire List ›

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment